Monday, April 19, 2010

New Release: Happy Monsters and a FREEBIE

Scraps by Andrea has a new kit out today called Happy Monsters. It's full of bright colors, and of course, cute little monsters. She has a matching set of cardstocks and glitters for this kit too.


And here are two different layouts I made using this kit. The first one is primarily orange, since that's my favorite color. But for the second, I tried to steer clear of orange, since it's not everyone's favorite color.



Surprisingly, despite my love for orange, I loved the way the second layout turned out. So I made it into a freebie QP for you! Just click on the image to download at 4shared.

2 comments:

Laura Read said...

We just barely got the internet back at our house, so I'm looking at your blog for the first time in a while. You're doing great work!

Jill said...

how great you joined a CT! How do you find the time?
You're making great progress with all your pages!