Thursday, April 1, 2010

New Month, New Stuff

I have lots of stuff I've been saving for today. First off, Funky Playground Designs has reopened their store with all new peeps and are having a 25% off sale from today till the 4th on anything in their store.

What kind of cute stuff do they have? Well, Misty O'Brien Designs has a brand new kit that you can only get at FTD. It's called Tweet! Tweet! and has matching glitter and an add-on.


And here's two LOs of my cutie back in the day that I made using this kit:



April is Autism Awareness month, so Misty is donating all of her sales for the month of April to Talk About Curing Autism. For more info on this, take a look at Misty's blog.

Also today, Enchanted Studio Scraps has a new create-a-collab called April Days with lots of designers creating mini kits for you to mix and match, or buy them all! I used LauraMarie Scraps' part to create this LO:


Do they look like cousins? Both boys reportedly look just like their fathers (who happen to be brothers), but then again, I've never thought my baby looked like his daddy. He just looks like himself.

No comments: