Friday, September 30, 2011

September at STS

I had a chance to work with some great kits at Stuff to Scrap during the month of September and wanted to show them to you.

First up is Down on the Farm by Scraps by Andrea. She previously sold this kit as separate pieces during July's Build a Kit. There are 14 Cardstocks, 6 Gingham Papers, 20 Patterned papers, and 80 elements included in the kit now that the pieces have been combined.


I thought this kit worked perfectly for the house we lived in for about six weeks this summer:



The other kit I had a chance to play with was Sea Life by Mommy Me Time Scrapper. I absolutely adore all the cute elements in this kit! Scraps by Andrea also has a Sea Life kit in the store, and when Mommy Me Time Scrapper saw it, she knew it just needed a few little mermaids, so she created this awesome kit to coordinate with Andrea's:


I used this kit to scrap some pictures of my kiddo swimming with all his cousins when our family got together over the summer:


No comments: