Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Trip to the Doctor

I've had these pictures of my super cute niece sitting in my inbox for over three months, but knew they couldn't be scrapped with just any kit. Well I finally found the perfect kit for them. It's called Not the Doctor by C.W. Picket and Co.


The kit was inspired by a trip to the ER with her daughter. Sad day for her daughter, but happy day for us scrappers. Not the Doctor comes with 14 papers and 28 elements and is perfect for scrapping scrapes and bruises and doctor visits too!

I know the preview has lots of bright colors. That's probably what first caught my eye. That and I love the color orange, so anything with orange in it always stands out to me. But I love that it also has enough soft colors in there that it's perfect for a LO of a baby's first trip to the doctor.


See, what did I tell you? It was the perfect kit for these photos!

No comments: