Monday, August 9, 2010

Space Cowboy

So the point of scrapping is to do something with those millions of photos sitting on my hard drive, right? Right. Except sometimes I take pictures just so I can use a cute new scrap kit. Such is the case with Melly's Scraps new kit Space Cowboy:


Just love this kit! (Click on the preview to grab it at Digi Scraps Drive-In.) And my kiddo loves Toy Story. He has a Buzz doll and recently got a Woody doll that he plays with all the time. I just hadn't gotten around to taking any pictures of him playing with his toys since he'd gotten Woody.

But once I saw this kit, I knew it was time to remedy that situation. And of course, my son is always willing to pose for a few shots for me. I'm glad to have this moment of his life now captured.


It's funny to me that I started scrapping to do something with all the pictures I have of my son, but now that I scrapbook, I take more pictures just to scrap with!

No comments: