Monday, June 14, 2010

Smooth Sailing Freebies

Did you read that title? Yes, I said freebies. As in, more than one. Because this kit is too awesome to just have one freebie for it. :)

Smooth Sailing is a new kit by Snickerdoodle Designs by Karen. It has 24 papers, 81 elements and a full alpha. She even has matching styles which you can buy separately or in a huge bundle (with the kit, add-on, QPs and brag book). Just click on the preview to grab this awesome kit at Digi Scraps Drive-In:



I just loved creating with this kit! It has so much to work with. I used the styles to create the rectangular frame in my LO:


Now on to your freebies! For those of you that love quickpages, I turned my LO into a QP for you.


And for those that don't use QPs, such as myself, I have a cluster freebie for you!


Actually, whether you use QPs or not, you'll get both freebies for the price of one click (and however many seconds 4shared makes you wait) since they are zipped up together. Just click on either preview to download.

1 comment:

clubiani said...

thanks for sharing these awesome freebies!