Monday, May 10, 2010

Queen of Scrap: baby layouts

There's a competition going on at ScrapMatters called Queen of Scrap. There's a winner for whoever posts the most layouts created during the month of May. Then there's also a queen crowned and two princesses that are picked by the higher ups at the store. I have no ambition to win any of those four things. However, there are also participation prizes that you can get for posting so many layouts (you have to be signed up first, but that just requires saying that you want to play).

This has gotten me crazy scrapping this month and I'm having so much fun doing it. Currently, I'm at 25 layouts for the month. That's layouts that have all been created this month. I didn't post the few layouts I had that I'd created at the end of last month that didn't get uploaded until this month.

So I figured I should share a few more here.

The baby ones:

Kit: Greatest Expectations - collab at DigiScraps Drive-In

Kits used: Wild One by Miss Mis Designs, Make a Rainbow by Scrapmuss Designs, Jungle Craze by Purely Pixels, Become a Star by Scrapmuss Designs

Kit: Jungle Craze by Purely Pixels

Kit: Wild One by Miss Mis Designs

Kit: Wild One by Miss Mis Designs

Kit: 2 Thumbs Up by Creations by Rachel, with elements from the blog train Movie Night

Kit: Happy Birthday to Me by The Scrappy Kat

Kit: Batter Up by Colie's Corner

Kit: Pockets Full of Sand by Snips and Snails Designs

Kit: Life's Everyday Moments-Baby Boy by BlueMaige Designs and Polka Dot Chicks Designs
Template: Letter Templates by Misty O'Brien Designs

There are more, obviously. I've been scrapping non-baby pictures, as well as pictures of my niece. But I'll save them for later, just so I can get back to scrapping now!

No comments: